- Let him chase you- my best friend is always reminding me of this.
- Slow Down- this is sometimes hard for me and my fast paced lifestyle
- Find your equal- get a man, not a project.
- Heed the red flags- you will know them you see them- the hard part is listening.
- Know your deal breakers- Patti says this too
- Consider your friends' intuition- they know you, listen to them
- Find someone who is ready for a relationship
- Be able to laugh with each other- life is hard, laughing helps
- Embrace your singleness
Thanks sex and the city (and thesimplyluxuriouslife.com for this list)
"The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself," she said. "And if you find someone to love the you you love, well that's just fabulous." -Carrie Bradshaw