April 6, 2013

Temptation

So I just saw temptation with one of my only single friends in the 'ville.' 

Overall, I really enjoyed it; there were a few things that I took away from the movie. 

1.) The grass is not always greener on the other side: The main character (Judith), had an affair and thought it would positively change her life. She was WAY wrong. Without revealing too much for anyone that is planning on seeing it, her life was forever and negatively changed due to the affair. 

2.) Communication is key: Judith clearly saw some flaws in her marriage. She should have talked to her husband and tried to fix it. Instead, she let it fester and allowed someone else come into her life. 

3.) GOOD friends are crucial: Judith had no one around her that she could talk to and go to when she began to indulge in this affair. I know if I was in her situation and talked to my friends about it, they would tell me what I needed to hear (instead of what I wanted to hear). 

4.) Money isn't everything: Judith and her husband weren't rollin' in the dough, her lover was. Running after him and what he could offer her ended up failing her. 

5.) Don't take anyone in your life for granted. 


if you haven't, check out the trailer: www.temptationthemovie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment