March 25, 2013

Pits in your life

Lately I have been so happy with my life and am just always reminded how blessed I am. During these times of thanking God for my life, I think about the times when I was not as happy and excited about my life. 

Being a follower of God does not mean your whole life will be rainbows and butterflies and that you will always be happy. We will have tribulation and pits in our life. These are different for everyone- for some it is being single and feeling lonely and unloved, for others it is a financial pit that seems insurmountable. The one thing I KNOW is that God will get you through whatever the pit is AND you will probably learn some things and appreciate God so much more when you get through it.

Faith is a great thing, it allows you to know God will get you through anything. I hear this a lot at Newspring- if you aren't dead, God isn't done. For me that is comforting. I know God's plans for me are so much more than I can ever imagine. I couldn't have imagined how blessed and great my life would be now a few years ago. It excites me to think about what my life will be like in the next 10 years because I know God has great plans for me (and all of his followers). How exciting is this?!?

My hope for all my friends (and blog readers), is that regardless of what you are going through, you will get through it and your life will be awesome on the other side. Just some Monday motivation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment