December 23, 2013

From Celebration to Cranky

Over the course of the past week, I have seen quite a few angry drivers and an angry altercation in Wal Mart. 

The Christmas season has seemingly turned into a time when everyone is in a rush and cranky. Where is the joy of the season? When did Christmas turn from a time of celebration to a time of crankiness? We have forgotten that Christmas is about celebration and giving gifts in remembrance of Jesus' birth. Christmas is now about gifts and things. It is about how many gifts we can get and getting everything on our list.

I wish Christmas could go back to being about celebration and spending time with family and friends. I wish it was about happiness and cheer. Who-ville like :). 

Well until then I will stay off the roads and out of the stores the weeks immediately prior to Christmas. 



All I Want For Christmas is You ~Mariah Carey 

Best Christmas song ever by my all time favorite 


No comments:

Post a Comment