July 31, 2014

'Happily' Single

For the past few months, I have been going back and forth on whether I am 'happy' being single, or if I would like that to be different (hence the lack of blog posts recently). 

I read a Huffington Post article that pretty perfectly sum sup the way I feel. 


Here is a preview: 


"We are intelligent, goal-oriented and determined. We are attractive enough, involved in numerous activities and not too shy. We like to think we have our lives together, that we are people worth knowing, worth being invested in.
Yet we are also single.
Whether this status is of our own doing has yet to be determined.However, I need to believe I'm not the only one, so this is a post for all the strong, independent, single, 20-something women out there -- the women who are OK with being single, content even, but at the same time can't help but wonder why they haven't found someone."
Seriously though EVERY TIME. I've even had guys be surprised that I was. European guys are so picky....

Just for laughs 

No comments:

Post a Comment